Econosystems is a Menlo Park, California, based economics and market research firm founded by Anne Ramstetter Wenzel, M.A., in April 1999. During it first 15 years of operations, Econosystems has performed business planning, economic forecasting and economic loss valuation estimate projects for firms and professional associations in the San Francisco Bay Area and the United States. Past projects include:
- Santa Clara County associate attorney salary survey (2005, 2009, 2011, and 2013)
- Business plans for medical practices, sports facilities and retail companies
- Alternative health care, fitness, and wine industry trends analyses
- Art, tea, paintball, cold storage, private investigation, and cellular phone market analyses
- National Association for Business Economics Outlook Survey panel participation
- Economic outlook presentations for businesses and professional associations
- More than 90 economic damages reports for civil law suits
Econosystems assists small businesses, independent consultants, and law firms with the research and writing of market analyses for business planning and strategy; survey design and implementation; secondary market research; and valuing economic damages for civil law suits. Project work is completed by Chief Economist Anne Ramstetter Wenzel with the assistance of interns, research associates and independent contractors. All work is confidential and guaranteed to the full satisfaction of clients.
Chief Economist Anne Wenzel also provides customized market and economic outlook speeches and presentations for local business and nonprofit organizations.