You have innate talents, brilliant ideas, and
a passion to succeed in your business … Do you have a market?
Market research reports and services are designed to help you create sound business plans and make profitable business decisions. The three types of analyses Anne can provide you for your business are:
A market analysis provides a solid foundation for your marketing plan and financial forecasts – it is essential when you are seeking venture capital funds or a bank loan. Your customized report includes:
- Market demographics and psychographics
- Dollar or unit sales and market growth estimates
- Market needs and emerging trends analysis
- Buying and distribution patterns
- Competition and emerging technologies
Reports are delivered and priced on a project basis.
Stay informed of your customers’ changing needs, wants and desires, or overall trends in your market (e.g., change in distribution patterns, regulations, or technology).
Trends report projects are billed by the hour and are delivered electronically as a Word document.
Your current customers are most valuable. Make sure you don’t lose your customers to competing companies or products. Your very own competitive analysis includes:
- A list of your main competitors, their prices, strengths and weaknesses, and customer service practices.
- A discussion of other products or services that compete with your business offerings.
- How customers tend to find and choose one supplier over another (e.g., price, reliability, quality, length of time in business)
Pricing: Project prices starting at $500 for an electronically delivered document.