Custom-Designed Speeches and Workshops for Your Company or Business/Professional Organization
Anne Wenzel customizes economic outlook presentations for companies and organizations interested in learning about possible impacts to their business from the changing economic environment. Anne speaks to business groups ranging in size from 10 to over 1000 on economic and market outlook topics most relevant to the organization. Speeches are customized for each organization.
You can also hold a custom-designed workshop or speech for your business group. Your professional or business association workshop can be tailored to show your attendees how to develop and refine their business ideas, identify markets, and even develop a mini-market analysis and marketing plan at the event.
Contact Anne Today for a program to fit your situation.
Past Speech and Workshops Topics
- International Economic Outlook, Focusing on East Asia, the U.S. and Western Europe
- The Economy of the SF Peninsula Today: What’s Up, What’s Not?
- The San Francisco Bay Area Economy: Industry & Employment Outlook
- QuickStart Business Planning, a workshop for small business development
- Understanding Your Competition – and Your Customers’ Choices
- Understanding Your Customers for Sales Growth
Audiences have included: Harbor Industrial Association, Belmont CA; Office of the CIO Community; Pine Chemicals Association at International Conference ; San Francisco State University; Silicon Valley Small Business Development Center; National Association for Business Economics, Silicon Valley RoundTable; Menlo Park Chamber of Commerce, and Women In Consulting, among others.
Contact Anne Wenzel today about leading a workshop for your group’s upcoming event or meeting: